Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rub-a-Dub, Two little ones in the tub

Much to their dismay, I got to give the boys baths. Neither enjoyed the experience overly much, but I had a blast. I wonder if as they get bigger bath time will be easier, since I'd have more to hold onto. Although then they will also be stronger, but I can't imagine they could get any wigglier. Owen kept getting his feet onto the side of the tub and then straightening his legs, like he could just walk out.



I was pretty wet by the time he was all squeaky clean, but he looked right handsome, and he smelt just yummy.



Here's the letter he wrote to his Daddy all about it.



This was Griffin's reaction to the news it was his turn.



Check out the evil eye he gave me during his dunking.



As of this morning, Owen weighs 2.13 lbs and Griffin weighs 2.8 lbs. Woohoo! Way to go little Champs! They continue to do great on their breathing and are getting stronger everyday.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an amazing experience that must have been. Keep up the great work mom and dad! Your boys are looking great!

Unknown said...

I love to read about your progress! I will continue to pray for all of you. The boys look great!

The "banded" girl said...

It makes my day when you update your blog and I get to hear how incredible the boys are doing! They look great, and Im so happy for you!!!