Monday, January 19, 2009

Kickin' Chicken

To borrow a phrase from my mom, the boys are kickin' chicken, which means they are awesome. I don't know why this means this, but it does.

They are both now 2.3 lbs and gobbling up the breast milk faster than I can make it. And let me just say, pumping milk makes me feel like Bessy the cow. I am sure that breastfeeding your child does equally as horrible things to your nipples, but since you can't see, it can't be as traumatic. Sadly, the plastic cups of the pump are clear and while pumping, you can be horrified, I mean entertained by the new and strange way you are being transformed. My poor boobies will never be the same. Oh well, all for a good cause.

The boys are breathing well on their own and no longer need IVs. We are blessed that they are healthy and for now, we are just concentrating on putting on weight.

Check out Skippy's cool spikey hair.


And here is Skippy peeking up at Dad.


This is my new favorite picture.


Dad and Griffin


Owen and I


Look at this cute little smile. And cute little beanie. And cute little boy.


Griffin chilling out Grandma Linda


And lastly, a lovely picture of three generation of my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of these two fine gentlemen! They are so beautiful. God bless and keep you all.