Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 lb Club

Woohoo! Skippy made the two lb club.


Scooter is at 1.13, so he isn't far behind. Here is a picture of his feet in Daddy's hands.



And this is his armadillo impression.



And I finally got to actually hold one of them. I mean hold, hold them, not just pick them up for two seconds. It was incredible. I was afraid I'd pee my pants, but I got a grip because I didn't want to embarrass my guys.



This is where they spend their time. Owen's isolette is on the left and Griffin's is on the right. When we graduate to Nursery II, they will get to be in a regular crib together.



I love these two pictures of them sleeping.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna, I am Brian's Aunt Lou Ann up here in Missouri. I am so happy that the boys are doing well. It's great to be able to check on them and see their pictures. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Brian and the children. Lou Ann

Sharon said...

O.K. I am so in LOVE !!!!!!!!!
That little video brought tears to my eyes. HOW SWEET and HOW ADORABLE and HOW PRECIOUS and you know........all of that good stuff. They are just too cute. I am so proud of them and their weight gain. You just keep cooking up that good grub for them. Way to go Pooh (I mean Jenna) Uh, no I don't, I MEAN POOH AND I LOVE YOU!!!
Your Aunt

The "banded" girl said...

Yaaa!!! Im so glad they are about to both be two pounds! They are beautiful and I LOVE all the little hair on their back and arms... they are already manly men LOL. Love you! I love to see the updates!!! You guys are in our prayers... and it looks like the Lord is just really working away on them :) hooray!

Unknown said...

This is incredible. Jenna, You do not know me, but I have known your mom since I was about 12 or 13 years old. Your little ones are in my prayers, and I am confident that they will be winners!! God bless you!

Donna S. said...

Hi Jenna,
I just dropped in to see how your little men were doing. I am happy to see their progress. It looks like they will be needing haircuts pretty soon! :)

Donna