Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope y'all had a fantastic Mother's Day! I did. I got exactly what I asked for. A crawfish boil. That's right. Our guys took fantastic care of us mamas. They took care of everything and it turned out to be the perfect evening. Warm with a light breeze. Rascal Flatts playing. Fairy lights twinkling. Lots of laughter and plenty of yummy food. Most of our babies all together.



I LOVE crawfish! Yum, yum, yum!



The girls, however, aren't so sure.



The guys slaving over the hot "stove".



Man, I am such a lucky girl! I also got the gift I most wanted. Portraits of the boys and I. Didn't they turn out fantastic?






4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I love the pictures. I am glad I was able to enjoy the evening with everyone. No crawfish for me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Audrey Nicole said...

Aw, How cute! The pictures came out great! I'm glad everything is going well for you and the boys :] I miss you. I hope to visit and see you soon!

Margie said...

Jenna,
the pictures with you and the boys are adorable. I love the hand ones.
I'm really glad to see how well they're doing. We miss you over at the critique group.
Margie

Michelle said...

Aw, they're beautiful. Thanks for sharing the blog.